The Sabena Aeroclub has a vacancy for the position of Flight Instructor
Role And Responsibilities
The flight instructor is a direct contact on a daily basis with each of the students and as such considered a front line representative of the Sabena Aeroclub. At all times while acting in the capacity of a FI for the Sabena Aeroclub, the flight instructor must conduct himself in a highly professional and courteous fashion. To that end, he/she must also be keenly aware of the progress of the students not only in the technical area of flight instruction, but also in the abstract area of customer satisfaction. The FI performs ground and flight instructions to all students enrolled in the DTO training programmes. The scope of his/her work will be primarily PPL(A) training & SEP(L) training. The FI works alongside his/her colleagues and collaborates to ensure a high training quality and level of safety at all times.
- Must hold a valid EASA FI(A) rating. An unrestricted rating is a plus.
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU.
- Previous experience as a FI(A) is preferred.
- Possess a high attention to detail in all tasks responsible for.
- Strong customer focus and service ethos.
- Ability to communicate effectively at several levels.
- Understand and value cultural diversity.
All applicants matching the above criteria may apply by sending their motivation & CV to email@example.com